• Breaking News

    Go-IM is about Tutorial blogger about seo technics, keywords tips ,backlinks, internet marketing.

    GO Internet Marketing grow your business

    Article Submitter Review

    Article marketing is a great part of SEO, however many people still do not utilize articles as a way to advertise for free! I can understand why, because to be real honest article marketing is very time consuming. Submitting articles manually can take up a great deal of time! No only that but looking for good article directories to submit articles for free to, can be very time consuming.

    I’ll admit, I had tried free article submission at one point, but after I finally found a few article directories to submit my articles to, and then after manually copying and pasting my information into the required textboxes on each submission site, I quickly realized that my time could be better spent doing something else.

    Then I came across a free program created by Brad Callen and Bryxen Software, Inc. that allows you to automatically submit your articles to hundreds of article directories with a few mouse clicks. Basically all I had to do was input my article criteria into the software one time! Then, the program would automatically fill in all of the required data at each of the submission websites and submit the articles for me.

    The software currently contains around 700 article directories, all free to submit your articles to. It is the most straightforward program that I’ve come across.

    It is easy to use, all you have to do is…..

    1. Input your article details (i.e. title, article body, bio, etc.) into the software

    2. Click on the directory you want to submit to and the program will automatically fill in your article details. Then, you simply click the submit button and your article is instantly submitted to the directory. Then, you can move to the next directory, go through the list, and by the time you’re finished you’ll have roughly 700 one way links pointing to your website.

    I can’t think of an easier way to get incoming links. You can do this very easily via Article Submitter when you create your project in the beginning.

    The software is constantly being updated and their is an incredible community of users established that all work together to make the software better and better, so you know you’re getting great value for the money.

    You can download copy and start using it to submit your articles in no time!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Just feel free for sharing below..

    ASKBLOGGER : Sharing about internet marketing

    Popular Posts