• Breaking News

    Go-IM is about Tutorial blogger about seo technics, keywords tips ,backlinks, internet marketing.

    GO Internet Marketing grow your business

    Use Leads to Build Your Business Network Marketing Business

    Many years ago when my husband and I joined our 1st mlm company or direct sales company, our training consisted of a phone call for about 10 minutes and links to lead companies. Since we were new in the business and new nothing at all about recruiting we headed over to the lead site and ordered home business leads. (sadly many network marketing companies still do the same thing to people)

    We had no clue how to work leads and had no clue about the different types of leads. I think we ordered the mid priced leads and began calling them immediately. Since we had no sales experience and no experience in the business, we did not do very well closing our leads at all. I remember being on the phone for 30 minutes with people and then hearing ok I will call you tomorrow or let me talk to my husband.

    If I had of known what I know now, I would have a huge organization! Instead I ended up wasting allot of money on home business leads that I could not close. For several months I bought home business leads and tried so hard to bring people into our business, all with no luck. I decided to start doing some research, since our upline was no help at all.

    I found that many network marketers used leads to build their business and many of them had much success. But for some reason I was not having any luck with my leads.

    After months of trying to find out what I was doing wrong and how I could use these leads to build a business, I was invited to a teleclass with a network marketing mastermind! I remember hanging up the phone when the call was over so mad at myself becuase I was the reason my leads were not closing.
    Or manybe it was my upline for not training me on closing leads or how to work leads.

    Now, many years later I still use leads in my network marketing business when our self generating leads are slow. Many of those leads turn into our strongest downlines.

    You can build a direct sales business or network marketing business using leads! You just have to learn how to use your leads properly!

    Now, if you have used leads in the past and not had much luck, don’t give up just yet. You may be using the wrong type of leads, you may need to adjust your script, or you may just need to find a good lead company to deal with.

    Here are some resources for you…

    MlM Teleclass if offering a free teleclass on using leads to build you business on August 26th at 9:00 PM EST. The class will teach you the essential basics of effectively using leads to build your business. You can learn more about that at MLMTeleclass.

    Another great resource is 21st Century Prospecting. They offer allot of great resources for calling leads. They have many years of experience in leads and offer some great training anyone in direct sales or mlm can use for contacting leads.

    Have you ever used leads to build your business? If so, have you had any success with leads?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Just feel free for sharing below..

    ASKBLOGGER : Sharing about internet marketing

    Popular Posts